Zalora 15% Off

January 09, 2015

I realise I tend to shop online ALOT instead of heading out to brick and mortar stores as its a thousand times more convenient?!?! Zalora is one of my favourite online stores because they offer free delivery above $40 (it's real easy to hit 40 when you shop with a friend or even by yourself LOL) and it's delivered right to my doorstep, which means I don't have to go out at all to get a dress. If the size doesn't fit? No sweat, I can just return it for free as long as it's within 30 days. This definitely gives me a peace of mind. Also, they offer cash on delivery which my sister definitely likes because my parents always end up paying for her stuff when it comes haha. However, I like to pay beforehand so payment is always settled. Each to her own (:

Shop now at Zalora and use ZBAP0RN to enjoy 15% off their CNY outfits!
Doesn't matter if you are not celebrating CNY, those dresses look fab for other occasions as well! I would buy those dresses even if it weren't CNY cos they are so pretty..

You Might Also Like

0 comments