Life as it is

November 21, 2014

Nominated for the B&W Photo Challenge by my friend.
The challenge is to post black and white photos for 5 days and you nominate a friend each day.
I'm doing this on my Insta but I decided to post the pics here too so when I look back at my blog next time, I will remember this (:

DAY 1: Gripping intensity of a cat's gaze

In my free time now, I hope to take more photograph's and explore different styles which I enjoy. Since it's something I'm passionate about, I want to give my all and have fun at the same time! I'm really hoping to photograph cats and dogs though I have none of them at home :(

This picture was taken at Turf City when I signed my sister up for a horse-grooming course for her Xmas Present last year. While waiting, this lovely feline was lazing in the chair so I took the chance to take some photos.

However, I'm starting work at an accounting firm next week so I will have less time to explore. Isn't it funny how I am doing a part-time job in accounting when I don't have ANY experience in the field, nor do I plan to take up accounting in Uni either. I just thought that it would be a good experience for me to learn something about accounting since they will be teaching me from scratch.

It's sitting in front of a computer for 9 hours and I am kinda dreading sitting for so long. Guess I will just to deal with that and hope they will let me walk around haha.

I can never understand how people in offices can stand sitting for an entire day when I fell asleep an hour into the job when I did data entry previously. 
Full of respect for those who have to do it and they persevere.
Coping up in the office doesn't sound like my thing eh?
Because it isn't.
One thing I can look forward to is that Juggernaut is just across the road and I can head down for Muay Thai after work!
Time to start working out again after a whole day of sitting down on my bum.

I definitely need to move around. Fidgety.

And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one (:

Pray that I can pull through it all without dragging my feet!


Also, today is the release of the PSLE RESULTS!!!
My youngest sis is one of those getting it today and she's preparing to leave the house now.
Really hoping that all goes well for her and for her friends too!

ALL THE BEST TO THOSE RECEIVING THEIR RESULTS

Gonna prepare for driving lesson later.
Hope I drive better today...
[Update: I missed my lesson because it was at 10.30am but I thought it was 11.30am.
So upset right now :(]

HAPPY FRIDAY (:
(not really...)

You Might Also Like

0 comments