Postcards and Postcrossing (:

September 16, 2014

Hello there! How's the week starting out?
I am so happy today because in the mail, came 3 postcards!
I SIMPLY LOVE POSTCARDS

Anyways, these postcards are from the Postcrossing community, all over the world. Have you guys heard of Postcrossing before? (:
If you haven't, go check out: http://www.postcrossing.com/

It is such a great idea to send and receive postcards from all over the world! You get to learn about different communities, cultures, geography of their land and much more! It is simply lovely to receive postcards from others. Also, sinceI love stamps and I collect them, I spend my time admiring the stamps that are stuck on the postcard and trying to visualize the place as they describe it in the cards.

This was the very first card I received and it is so so beautiful. Hello from Germany!

These 3 cards below just came in today!
The Sleeping Beauty Castle at the Disneyland Resort California (: this is really pretty

 Although this card shows Paris landmarks, it is from Russia!


This is a postcard from a sender in Germany. I sent her a postcard about a month ago and she sent me an email in reply and asked if I would like to receive a postcard from her. Here it is! (: These show the landscape about her town and it looks like a beautiful place.

What are you waiting for, happy postcrossing! (:

You Might Also Like

0 comments