The long-awaited arrival of my Limited-Edition Yellow Lego Moleskine

August 17, 2014

 *drumroll* 
for the arrival of my long-awaited Lego Moleskine!!!!
Omggggg I'm so happy it's finally hereeee


It's so adorable!!

Check out the quote in Lego design on the inside of the hardcover

Ruled pages
 To read more about how the pages of the Moleskine hold up to my pens and highlighters, head over here: http://skimble-thimble.blogspot.sg/search/label/Moleskine
It comes with cute Lego-themed stickers, the quality sticker and of course, the Moleskine history

Really love the contrast between the yellow lego piece and lego man against the black cover with it's embossed designs. Simple yet striking


Being a Lego lover, I had to build stuff on that Lego piece. My 'creations' tend to revolve around battleships, flying jets and animals. This is actually a base with a lookout tower and the enemy is attacking it while the yellow Lego people are jumping in shock and running in fear (with a smile still plastered on their faces...)

I know many say that I'm getting to old for this but... I'm still a child at heart (that's my reasoning)

You Might Also Like

0 comments