My inner yearnings

July 12, 2014


The weather today is perfect for just chilling at home and that's exactly what I am doing right now.

With the rest of the family out, it is perfect bliss and I feel so at peace alone. I'm someone who really treasures my alone time and it is much needed for me to recharge and re-energize my frenzied soul.

And of course, that's when I always get struck by a sudden inspiration or desire.



This quote "Be your better self" resonates strongly with me. I've always wanted to get a tattoo like this at the back of my shoulders or wrist but I'm too afraid of the pain. So I've decided to draw it on my wrist because I can't draw on my back.

I do have a reason for choosing a line of flying birds and this particular quote.
Everyone has different sides to them and I am no different. Some people see one side of me but never the others. One of my inner desires is to express myself without fear, travel places, experience life fully and to do things that I have always wanted. But, each time I stop myself because people frown down upon it, my family thinks it's dangerous, my friends say it's unlike me. It's a yearning to get away from all these perceptions and expectations. Another reason is my fear from becoming someone who I don't want to be and to leave them all behind.

Each day, I want to be a better person and embrace life whatever comes my way so I hope I have the courage to do it and the determination to carry on.

And one day, I will break free




Have you always wanted a tattoo? And what design will you get (:

Happy Weekends Everybody!

You Might Also Like

0 comments