HAPPY SATURDAY

July 19, 2014


HAPPY SATURDAY ALL (((:

Went for Muay Thai yesterday after a month long hiatus!


Wanted to continue with Boxing but was too tired yesterday.
Man, it sure feels good to sweat it all out again (:


Hello after Muay Thai!


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Love the morning sun (:



Initially, I'm suppose to go fishing on a boat with some colleagues from Eden today. But there's a family gathering later, so family comes first.
A little disappointed I can't join them to fish, but guess there will be chances next time, hopefully.


Went down to SIM just now to submit my documents for verification and it's all finally done!
All I have to do now is to wait for their acceptance email (:


Yay to Japanese food at Chiso Zanmai @The Central
Actually I have been there before but we are going there again because my grandma wants Jap hahahaa


Gonna leave house right after this post to fetch my other sis from her interview.
She's interviewing for a position as a volunteer for the upcoming SEA Games. Hope she gets it!!

Have a great day guys (:

You Might Also Like

0 comments