25 Things You Don’t Know About Me

July 31, 2014

Hellooo! This is one of those random blog posts which I felt would be fun to do. I chanced upon this little questionnaire on Peanut Butter Fingers and it sounds fun!
As the title suggests, it's "25 Things You Don’t Know About Me". You may or may not already know some if you do know me in person. Would love it if you share yours in the comments (:
25 Things You Don’t Know About Me
1. I’m happiest when… 1) I am playing sports, enjoying the Sun and simply having fun with close friends. 2) Left alone when I'm deep into a book. I'm a bookworm here who can spend hours immersed in a book until I'm oblivious of my surroundings.
2. …Especially if it… 1) Involves being with nature 2) Involves animals 3) Involves doing absolutely nothing, just relaxing together.
3. I’ve always wanted to… Travel to various countries and backpack with friends. Inner wanderlust that's not satisfied :(
4. My family and I… do not show our love openly and we may have fights all the time, but we are still a family.
5. I was a terrible… Math student. (Copying Julie on this one because it’s the same for me!)
6. My first job was… Working at Ichiban Sushi as a service staff who took orders, bussed, made deserts and drinks and washed the utensils and cutlery. (Hated the washing cause I washed so much till my nails started chipping off!)
7. I could probably eat chicken everyday. I love chicken steamed, baked, broiled, grilled anything except fried and it must be without the skin hahaha.
8. I stole… Not sure if I actually stole anything! Unless you count that time when I was young, I happily walked out of 7-11 with a giant slurpee without paying because I saw the word 'FREE'. My parents got a shock and questioned me but I kept insisting the sign said that it was free and no one stopped me either. In the end, they dragged me back to pay for it. I swear, I honestly thought it was for free. Kids taking it literally haha.
10. My all-time favorite film is… Titanic or Avatar ( I can't decide)
11. I do a pretty mean… ghost impersonation 
I am scaring myself now oh gawd.

12. I’m still mad… with myself because I don't have a goal in life.
13. I met my husband… Not applicable HAHA
14. I always knew I wanted… A pet. I love dogs and cats! However, my mum is terrified of them so we never had them. The closest it got to was going down to feed the stray cats downstairs and there was one whom I was really attached to.. but he died from FIV.
15. I’m not afraid to… Try out new sports!!
16. I make the best… secret keeper. 
17. I have almost no… Talent in music. Really sad.
18. I always cry when… Frustration reaches the point of anger when I try to explain myself, but I can't.
19. I’m a proud Singaporean! Singapore is turning 49 this year!!
20. I spent 12 years… studying in Singapore and still not knowing what is it exactly that I want in life..
Maybe I should go back to climbing coconut trees

21. I wish my folks… hugged me everyday like they did when I was young. I LOVE HUGS.
22. At 5, I was deeply in love with horses, wild cats, cats in general, dogs, wolves and  dolphins. I have tons of books about them.
23. I believe if everyone smiled and greeted each other more often, the world would be a better place
Cuteness overload!!

24. I can’t stand… being talked to in a condescending tone by those I respect and love.
25. Whenever police shows are on, I’ll watch it.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Fulfill your wanderlust and come to the Travel Fair this Sunday :D

    ReplyDelete